Adam is an associate with Fogler, Rubinoff's litigation and dispute resolution group. Adam is developing a litigation practice with a focus on automotive law, licencing and regulatory disputes. Adam assists with licencing applications under the Motor Vehicle Dealers Act (“MVDA”) and the Cannabis Licence Act (“CLA”), and has appeared and assisted in matters before the Licence Appeal Tribunal under both the MVDA and CLA.
Prior to joining Foglers, Adam articled with a civil litigation boutique firm in Toronto. Adam is a team player and his clients and colleagues appreciate his ability to find efficient ways to work through legal problems.
Adam graduated from the University of Toronto in 2016 and obtained his J.D. from Osgoode Hall Law School in 2019, where he received the Fasken Prize in Torts and a Student Honour award for his contributions to the law school community.
Outside of the office, Adam is active in his community as a Director with Fair Change Legal Clinic, a Director of Adam House, and a volunteer with Pro Bono Ontario’s Free Legal Advice Hotline. In his spare time, he enjoys playing hockey, guitar, and board games.
- Called to the Ontario Bar, 2020
- Osgoode Hall Law School, J.D., 2019
- University of Toronto, B.A. (High Distinction), 2016
- Toronto Lawyers' Association
- Advocates' Society
- Board of Directors, Fair Change Legal Clinic - Pro Bono Legal Services
- Board of Directors, Adam House - Refugee Resettlement Home
- Volunteer Lawyer, Pro Bono Ontario – Free Legal Advice Hotline
Fasken Prize in Torts