Avi's practice focuses on advising public and private real estate investors and developers on all aspects of commercial real estate acquisition, disposition, financing and development including:
Drafting, negotiating, and structuring agreements and transactions relating to real estate purchases, financings and sales, property and asset management agreements, lease arrangements and the financing of leasehold interests, and land development and cost sharing arrangements.
Avi also has unique expertise in leading due diligence teams when acting for purchasers and lenders with respect to real estate portfolios in Canada and abroad.
MAY 07 2019
"Good Working Order" - What Does This Mean in the Context of a Commercial Real Estate Agreement of Purchase and Sale?
Including certain representations and warranties in commercial real estate agreements of purchase and sale is commonplace. Although in a hot market, the nature and extent of such representation and warranties become more and more limited.
- Practical Law Canada, Commercial Real Estate Advisory Board
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Ontario
- Ontario Bar Association
- Osgoode Hall Law School Law, LL.B., 2002
- John Hopkins University Public Health, Masters, 2001
- Ner Israel Rabbinical College Talmudic Law, BTL, 1994
- Tomchei Shabbos, Feed the Hungry Volunteer
- Eitz Chaim Schools, Board of Directors
- Torah 2.0 Adult Learning Program - The Village Shul
- Legal Counsel-Kashruth Council of Canada (COR)