Our Health Law group provides advice and representation on all aspects of employment law and labour relations. Our services include:
- negotiation of collective agreements
- termination of unionized and non-unionized employees
- arbitration of interests and rights
- attendance before the labour relations board
- advice on restructuring, employment standards and fiduciary obligations.
We can advise on occupational health and safety or human rights matters (including discriminatory practices and the duty to accommodate) and provide the knowledge, advice and expertise to ensure your objectives are met.